Cockroaches Pest Control Perth
We all love to live in a healthy and clean environment and to ensure this, it is important to keep the invaders like pest away. When we talk about pests which commonly overrun our house, cockroaches are the most common ones. They are found across the globe and around 3500 species of cockroaches exist in the world. You would obviously not want them coming in your house and there may be seeking cockroaches’ treatment Alexander Heights professionals. But, before heading towards treating them, you must know the common species of cockroaches that are found in Alexander Heights. Here are three species of cockroaches that you can easily find:
- American cockroaches
- German cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
Usually, cockroaches feed on wide range of food and hence they tend of grow and multiply easily and at a faster pace. They are also considered to be the carrier of various infection and diseases. Some studies have also shown that cockroaches induce an allergic response in humans and thus they tend to be a threat. Thus, there is a need to keep a check on the growth of these species. You can find many cockroaches pest control Alexander Heights professionals but if you must settle down with the one which offers the best result.
You can also treat cockroach infestation by following good hygiene practices and insecticide but, before opting any method, you must know what are the common hiding spots of it so that you can nip the problem in the bud.
Hiding spots for cockroaches
These pests usually prefer to stay in dark and damp places. Areas like the kitchen where they can find enough food to survive also happened to be their favoiurite hiding spot. Here is a list of places to look for in case of cockroach infestation :
- Holes and cracks in the walls
- Dark and confined spaces like below the refrigerator, pantry area, places where you have stacked old boxes, newspaper etc.
- Kitchen cupboards
- Drain and sewage pipes
Once you have spotted them its time to treat them and get rid of them.
- Thorough cleaning of house every week
- Discarding old cardboard boxes, containers, newspaper etc.
- Keeping the house clutter free
- Do not leave the leftover food or spilled food on the countertop
- Make sure that you vacuum and thoroughly clean areas like below and behind the refrigerator, stoves, toaster etc.
- Get rid of trash cans regularly
- You should also keep the pet’s vessel clean and free from any leftover food.
- Never leave spilled food
- Repair all the cracks, holes and another area of penetration.
- Make sure that compost bins are placed at a distance from the house.
- Make use of physical traps like a greased margarine tub having food to lure cockroaches.
Following these basic steps suggested by some of the popular Cockroach control services Alexander Heights companies will help you get rid of them easily.