Cockroach Pest Control Booragoon
- Affordable Pest Control Perth
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Safe For Pets And Kids
- Non-Toxic And Odourless Chemicals
Book Online Now
Not many of us know how to get rid of cockroaches. These are one of the most common pests that invade our house and the fact not only hold true for Australia but many other nations of the world. As per the study of some of the prominent cockroaches control services Booragoon’s professionals, the three varieties of cockroaches that tend to invade the houses include:
- German cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
- American cockroaches
Including these, there are a total of 3500 species of cockroaches that live in the world. Generally, the length of cockroaches varies from half to 3 inches long. Though they don’t bite or harm individuals, yet cockroaches can be a serious threat if they are left unattended or their growth is not checked. German roaches are mostly found indoors. Water easily attracts them and hence, if you have leaking pipes and faucets, you have a perfect ecosystem for their growth.
Similarly, if you are aware of various preventive measures, you can culminate the growth of these pests in your house. But, what about those who have already made a hub in your place? Usually, cockroaches enter your house in search of food, water, and shelter and if your place is providing a perfect ecosystem for them, they will definitely grow and multiply. So, the answer is pretty simple, keep your houses clean and free from the catalyst for the growth of cockroaches and you won’t have them roaming in your house.
Many cockroaches treatment Booragoon professionals have found them to be the carrier for bacteria which can cause various diseases, the likes of which include:
- Food poisoning
- Skin Rashes
- Typhoid fever
- Cholera etc.
How to know if you have cockroaches have invaded your place?
Well, there are a number of ways which can help you know about the cockroaches infestation, some of the prominent ones include the following :
- Your place also gets filled with a strange odour in case the number of cockroaches increases.
- You can find the droppings in your kitchen and bathroom
- Visible smear marks are another signs that show the presence of cockroaches
- Shedded skin is another sign of presence of cockroaches in the house
Once you have deciphered all these signs, it’s important that you should take necessary action to control their growth. Here are some ways which can help yo control the growth of cockroaches in the house.
- Lay the baits- The best way to catch cockroaches is by laying the gel baits. These tend to lure them and trap them easily. You can easily find one of these online or you can purchase them from the local store.
- Cockroaches repellents- Another way to get rid of cockroaches is the use repellents. There are many variants available in the market and you can use them to solve your purpose.
- Use caulk to close the gap- Cockroaches can easily escape from small gaps in the doors and windows. So, if you notice any such gaps, make sure you close them immediately.
- Boric acid powder- This powder is a great way to control the cockroaches growth. You can use them in your house and get rid of the problem of growing cockroaches.
Despite using these methods, if you are not successful, you must consult cockroaches pest control Booragoon’s agencies to get rid of them.