Cockroaches Pest Control Perth
Cockroaches can be a serious threat. These are one of the most common pests found in the world. When it comes to their species then there are a total of 3500 species that exist globally. However, if we talk about the ones which are commonly found in houses and commercial complexes in the Boya region, then the cockroaches control services Boya has identified 3 variants:
These pests are very common in the commercial premises, and you can also find them harbouring in the residential buildings as well. Places, where there is the dark and damp atmosphere, forms the perfect ecosystem of growth for the cockroaches.
Their presence poses a serious threat to the human health, however, cockroaches not only infect humans but they also tend to destroy organic stuff like wood papers, upholstery etc. As per WHO, cockroaches are known to be the carriers of bacteria that may cause various foodborne diseases and also induce allergic response in some. Some of the common diseases caused by them include:
- Typhoid fever
- Food poisoning
- Poliomyelitis and other diseases
Identifying the invader-
Thus, it becomes important to trace the presence of these invaders and take necessary actions. Here are the possible signs identified by the cockroaches treatment Boya’s professionals which will help you know about their presence:
- Droppings- You can easily find black coloured droppings in your room, kitchen, bathrooms etc. These may be as big as the size of a black pepper.
- Smear marks- Cockroaches usually come from a sweage pipe or place where they can find food. Thus, you can see visible smear marks on the kitchen countertop, bathroom, walls etc.
- Shedded skin- As the cockroaches grow, they tend to shed their skin. If you find reddish brown coloured skin at your place, this is an indication that cockroaches are present in the house.
- Stange odour- Presence of cockroaches is usually identified by strong single odour. So, if you experience this, it’s an indication that you have cockroaches in your house.
Before you move ahead to take steps to control them, it’s important that you must know about the extent to which they have grown at your place. If the infestation is at a higher level, it’s always advisable to take professional help, however, if the condition is under control, you can define follow preventive measures like high standards of hygiene, good home maintenance etc. to culminate the growth of the cockroaches.
Surface sprays and insecticidal baits are a great way to get rid of cockroaches. You can easily find many options in the market. You can spray the repellents around the cockroaches’ harbourages and restrict their entry. Gel baits are also easily available in the market. Drop some amount of gel and you can see visible results in some time.
However, even after using these methods, if you are not able to control the growth of the cockroaches, you can definitely consult cockroaches pest control Boya’s agencies who can help you in getting rid of cockroaches.