How would you feel if you find cockroaches roaming in your restaurants, kitchen, and bathroom? I’m sure this is definitely not a lovely sight and you would not want these creatures encroaching your personal space. Cockroaches are the most common pests that invade our house and commercial complexes. Of these, the German cockroaches are the ones which are common, dirty and also prove to be economically very destructive. These are very common in the Brentwood area. Scientifically the German cockroaches are known Blatella Germanica. Thus, we have many cockroaches treatment Brentwood companies rendering their services.
Few facts about cockroaches-
Well, since these are the most common pests invading your house, we have extracted some facts about cockroaches. This data was collected from the experience of some of the prominent cockroaches pest control Brentwood’s companies-
- Cockroaches are disease carriers- As identified by WHO, cockroaches do not directly harm humans, rather they are known to be disease carriers. They carry bacteria which induce many diseases, some of these include – salmonella, diarrhoea, dysentery, gastroenteritis, food poisoning, stomach pain, cholera etc.
- Cockroaches induce asthmatic reactions – Cockroaches’ are known to shed their skin as they mature. This is also known as nymphal moult. This discarded skin becomes the root cause of airborne diseases and of these asthamatic response has been found to be the common one. This also causes bronchial infection. Apart from this, the shedding skin in the house is not a very eye-friendly sight.
- Doesn’t matter if you keep your house spick and spank, you may still have cockroaches harbouring your place – Cockroaches can easily survive on minimal food supply. If you have an environment which is friendly for their growth, you may have them roaming in your house. They can enter even from the smallest of space. Being just an inch long and the smaller ones can easily penetrate through impregnable boundaries.
- Cockroaches are omnivorous – Cockroaches don’t need delicacies to survive, even the most rancid food lures them and is good for them They feed on organic stuff, right from food, water, wood etc. having unsealed food containers, leftover, food, trash in the trashcans, rancid meat etc. all attract cockroaches and they can feast on this food making them grow in numbers. If you observed black droppings of the size of peppers, be assured that you have cockroaches in your house and there is a lack in the hygiene routine in your house.
- Cockroaches feed in the night – Many don’t know the fact that cockroaches feed during the night. So, if you can’t find them during the daytime, don’t think that you might not have them in your house. The best way to catch them is to observe their smear marks, shedded skin and stingy smell which is often associated with cockroaches.
- They multiply very fast- Don’t leave cockroaches unchecked, they tend to multiply really fast and grow in numbers which will later prove to be a serious threat to the health of the residents.
Make sure you contact the cockroaches control services Brentwood’s professionals to get rid of these invaders.