Cockroaches Pest Control Perth
It’s a fact that many of us don’t know how to get rid of cockroaches. Although they are not harmful their overgrowth can result in serious infection. These are the most common pests and thus, they need to be checked before they outgrow in numbers. Many cockroaches control services Duncraig’s companies have found cockroach infestation to be a common problem in Australia and hence they always suggest following preventive measures to get rid of them. But, before highlighting the control measure, you must know what the common species that are found in our house:
- German cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
- American cockroaches
The length of cockroaches may start from an inch to as long as 3 inches. The German cockroaches which are very common in the houses are only an inch long and hence, they can easily escape through small gaps and holes in the walls, pipes, doors, and windows. The German variants of cockroaches most inhabitants indoors and grow very fast. As per the cockroaches control services Duncraig’s companies, one must immediately report the issue to local pest controller if you see them growing in your house.
Why should you not allow cockroaches to grow in-house?
Well, there are many reasons you must not ignore cockroaches in your house. They are the carrier of many diseases and also induce an allergic response. Here is the list of common disease spread by them :
- Food poisoning
- Skin Rashes
- Typhoid fever
- Salmonellosis and much more
These diseases can be a serious health hazard for people and hence, you must control the growth of cockroaches in your premises.
Common signs that cockroaches are present in your house :
- There is a strange smell that surrounds your house
- You observe droppings in the house
- Cockroaches shed their skin and you can observe them in your house
How to control the growth of cockroaches?
As mentioned above, you must know follow preventive measures to control the growth of cockroaches. Here are some common ways to get rid of them:
- Lay the baits- This is the best way to control cockroaches. You can tarp them by laying habits with margarine, cockroaches get lured by them and you can catch them.
- 2. Surface sprays and gel baits – These are the best pest repellents available in the market. These are very effective and also restrict the entry of cockroaches in your house.
- 3. Sprinkle boric acid- Cockroaches repel boric acid, so, what you can do is spread boric acid in areas where you expect to find cockroaches or places from where they enter your house. You will soon see a positive result.
- Empty the trash cans regularly– Trash cans have enough food that helps cockroaches to grow. If you have trash cans that are not emptied regularly or you have open trash cans, get rid of them immediately and you won’t find cockroaches and other pests roaming in your house.
However, if are still not able to control their growth, get in touch with a professional cockroaches treatment Duncraig’s company.