Cockroaches Pest Control Perth
Are you facing stomach problem or you are finding a sudden increase in health issues of your family members? Well, the answer is that you might have pest infestation in your house. Cockroaches are the most common pests that invade our house. Many cockroaches pest control East Cannington’s companies believe that cockroaches are the root cause for many diseases. As per WHO they carry bacteria which cause various foodborne diseases.
Common disease caused by Cockroaches-
As mentioned above, cockroaches can result in various foodborne disease, the likes of which include:
- Food poisoning
- Stomach ache
- Typhoid fever
- Poliomyelitis and many other
Bacteria responsible for these diseases, E.Coli, Salmonella etc. are found in cockroaches. They are the carriers of bacteria and when they crawl on the utensils or their droppings can help in spreading these bacteria which causes these diseases. Thus, the cockroaches control services East Cannington’s companies suggest following preventive measures which can help in restricting their growth and controlling them to outgrow.
Common ways to control the growth of cockroaches:
Controlling cockroaches pest infestation is not a big deal. Simple house cleaning and vacuuming can help you get rid of them. Here we have compiled some common ways of getting rid of cockroaches:
- 1. Clean your house regularly – This is the first step that you must follow if you wish to control the growth of cockroaches. They love to live in dirt and clean space dreads them. Make sure you keep your house clean and take special care of areas like the kitchen countertop, refrigerators, cooking appliances, storage areas etc. Cockroaches usually hide here as they can easily find food to eat.
- Get rid of trash cans – Trash cans are a common place where pests like cockroaches seek harbourage. They have food and other materials which are helpful in the growth of cockroaches. Moreover, open trash cans also invite mosquitoes and flies.
- 3. Don’t store newspapers and cardboard boxes– Another reason for the growth of pest is having a lot of unnecessary stored products. The likes of which include, newspapers, cardboard boxes etc. These places harbour cockroaches. They can hide here and also grow in number.
- Leaking pipes and holes– These are the places from where cockroaches enter your house. German cockroaches which are just an inch long can easily space through small holes and enter your house. Make sure that you close all the gaps and holes in the doors, windows, repair all the leaking pipes from where these pests can enter your house.
- Use pest repellents– The best way to get rid of pests is to use repellents, there are various varieties of cockroaches pest repellents available in the market. Make use of these and you will see a drastic reduction in the number of cockroaches in your house.
Conclusion- Well, following these cockroaches treatment East Cannington’s methods will help you control the growth of cockroaches, however, if you are still not able to control them, it’s important to contact local professionals.