Cockroach Pest Control Forrestdale
- Affordable Pest Control Perth
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Safe For Pets And Kids
- Non-Toxic And Odourless Chemicals
Book Online Now
Cockroaches Pest Control Perth
Pest infestation is a big problem for any household. When it comes to pest, cockroaches are the most common pest that invades our house. There are a total of 3500 species of cockroaches present globally, of these the most common cockroaches as encountered by cockroaches control services Forrestdale’s companies are the following :
- American cockroaches
- Australian Cockroaches
- German Cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
Here we will be focussing on Australian cockroaches. Apart from the German cockroaches, the Australian cockroaches are more commonly found in the house.
Australian Cockroach Identification
When it comes to their appearance, the Australian cockroaches are reddish brown in colour. Although they look similar to American cockroaches, they are smaller in size as compared to them. They grow up to 1-1/4 inches. You can also notice yellow stripes on their thorax. They also are known as the palmetto bug.
What do they feed on?
Studies by cockroaches pest control Forrestdale’s professionals show that the Australian cockroaches feed on plant and decaying material. The love starchy food and hence you can also find them in areas where you have stacked old newspapers, cardboard boxes etc.
They usually reach your houses through transportation and shipping. They easily grow in even temperatures above 80 degrees.
How do they multiply?
An important that you must know about Australian cockroaches is that they multiply very fast, the female cockroaches lay their eggs in hidden areas like cracks and holes. Each egg sac contains around 24 eggs. The nymph that hatch takes about a year to mature. Thus, you see that cockroaches multiply very fast and if they are left uncontrolled they can grow in number very fast.
How can you get rid of the cockroaches?
There are various ways you can adapt to get rid of cockroaches, they induce both chemical and non-chemical methods. However, choosing the right way depending on the status of pest infestation in your house.
Here are some ways you can adapt to get rid of cockroaches:
- Cleaning the house- This is the best way to get rid of cockroaches. Cleaning and vacuuming help you get rid of eggs which can further give rise to cockroaches.
- Follow exclusion by using caulk to seal all the gaps, holes and vents in the walls, doors, and windows so that you don’t have to worry about the roaches entering your place.
- Eliminate pet’s food outside
- Make sure that you seal all the leftover food and store them in airtight containers
- Make sure that you have covered trash cans and also discard trash regularly
- You can use surface sprays, gel baits, and knockdown sprays. These repellents have a chemical which inhibits the functioning of the nervous system of the coaches resulting in their death.
Following these methods will surely help you get rid of these pests, however, even after following these steps if you are not able to get hold of them, it’s time to contact professional cockroaches treatment Forrestdale’s professionals who will help in the effective control of cockroaches.